Sunday, March 14, 2010

Panels finally hung!





We finally hung the panels in the dining area. They look great and we love them. I had the bottom of the panels from VA, our ceilings are higher here so all the panels we had in VA are a bit too short. I found material at Joann's ordered it and found a lady to sew the material on top of the panels. I love how it turned out, she also made a roman shade for the kitchen window.

We bought a 6 foot wood pole, brackets and finials all spray painted in Hammered black. I did not want the rod to completely cross the window as these are purely window adornments and not functional.

The shelf that is pictured Kevin and I made(really I just stood by and watched)! We got the idea from another blog "thrifty chic decor" she copied shelves from the Ballard designs catalog. So I think and I use that word most carefully I am done with the main living area of the house.
Now on to the yard and patio that time of year you know!

1 comment:

Trish Fahner Photography said...

Looks Beautiful Ellen!! Love the fabric you got!!