Monday, April 5, 2010

Cards!


Here are the cards I did today, one is for a friend for her birthday and the other clearly for either Mom or Kevin's Mom for Mother's day. Paper crafting and stamping changes all the time and what I am seeing more and more are crafters are using more paper punches. The bird and the leaf is one punch. The nest on the Mother card is a circle punched and then I cut the stem of the leaf in different neutral and browns and overlapped them to get the look of a nest. Saw this on a website and thought I would try it.
I just need to get some inspiration to get into the craft room, it can be very theraputic to forget everything else I need to do and just dive in. Once I am doing something I lose all track of time!

3 comments:

ellen said...

These are beautiful!

Carol said...

I love them!! Check your email. I sent you one regarding SU color changes!

Carolyn King said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love that bird punch!