Monday, November 10, 2008

She made the JV team!

Well according to the coach the team was decided tonight. Alex made the team, wow playing for the high school. Hard to believe she is gettin all grown up and all(a little Palin for ya). I will truly try and take some pictures of this season. Especially with Kev gone, he will want to see some shots.

I am not the photographer in the family, although my Dad passed that talent around I was not in the line. Probably because we used to try and get away whenever Dad said he would like to try some new technique. But Dad... I would say! I hated it then, but think of all the great pictures we have in our family because of his photography. I think now how amazed he would be with the internet and digital camera's and the ease of instant gratification. I just know he would still be doing as much as he could. He has missed out on so much. We as a family have missed out on so much with his absence. He would be so proud of all his Grandchildren and how they have grown up to be such wonderful people and all the Great Grandchildren, how special they all are.
Okay, sorry a little sappy!
I made Matilda's birthday card today, sooo cute. I can't believe she is going to be a year old.
Waving hi to Matilda!!
Time to say good night.

{hugs}

3 comments:

mary catherine said...

{matilda waving hi back!}

mary catherine said...

p.s. the sappy stuff is what it's all about. it's good to share.

mary catherine said...

p.p.s. yay alex!