Saturday, November 8, 2008

Spent most of the day in Roanoke for Alex's soccer. I came home and Alex played one more game. We have to be in Roanoke for the final game of this tournament at 7am tomorrow.
We are all ready for this season to be over. Basketball tryouts start Monday, she is trying out for the JV team at the high school. We shall see.

I am also trying to get some of my Christmas cards done, a process I am not altogether inspired to do right now. I am not feeling very creative. Ever since Ted has joined the family, I feel as if I have taken on something bigger than I really needed at this time. He was after all supposed to be a "moving bribe". Well that never happened, so guess who has custody of him!

I am looking forward to the day we can live as a family, there are days I find myself very angry at the situation we are in. Economy doldrums have hurt my family, not financially but emotionally.

Wow, what a downer I am!
I will try to write here and figure all this out. I am also really going to try and get some pictures posted.

{hugs}

No comments: