Friday, March 13, 2009

Alex's room




We just received Alex's duvet and shams, I think they are very pretty. I feel like I still have lots of work to do in her room. However, lets just say I have to get by the pile of clothes on the floor. Totally unacceptable! I am posting this pic so you can see. I still need to hang shelves and maybe look for more wall art. I also redid her frame from her party with her friends. I matched as best I could to her room color. Let me know what you think. I am also going to post a picture of a simple wedding card I made yesterday.

Kind of a quiet day today, gloomy weather, kids out of school and really there was not a place I needed to be.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

The Duvet and shams look great! She must be thrilled!
That is a beautiful wedding card! Is it covered with lace?

The Lowe Family said...

The room looks great.Good job!

Roubiceks said...

I really like the room. Looks great.

Carol said...

The room looks awesome. Please tell me how you did the pieces over the bed. They came out great! Love the frame and the card! Great job.