Sunday, March 1, 2009

Waiting for the snow!





I have decided after waking at 3am, I am not going to just sit around waiting for the snow to start, I have been wanting to make some cards after all March is a big month for birthday's. Here are a few I made with some new stamps I got recently. Paper crafting and rubber stamping has changed so much since I got involved. By the time I get around to the new thing, another new thing is already being blogged about. Anyway, most of the time I don't and can't pay attention I like cards to be simple and I have to remember if you start to pile on the 3d stuff you are going to pay more postage. So I just keep that in mind when making cards. It is not an inexpensive hobby I don't think any hobby is, but I try to keep in mind that all cards usually end up in the trash. I get pleasure when someone enjoys the fact that I made them.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I love them all!! So pretty.

momjeans said...

We save a lot of your cards! We love them!