Thursday, March 19, 2009

Check this web site out

Here is a web site that I found after a story Tracy Engel told me. She was invited to attend a presentation of a report students at the local community college were presenting on diversity.
She was asked to bring Jessi because one of there reports was on down syndrome people and Jessi is sort of the local celebrity. Well Jessi was working, so Tra went alone instead. She heard the report on mentally handicapped but another presentation she heard was about gays. Her ears perked up because they mentioned Sayville also know as Gayville and quite a bit of the report was about Sayville and fire Island. There was even a mention of Purple power, which according to this came about because yes you guessed it, the Sayville high colors were purple and gold.

I googled about this and came up with this web site, I put it on my facebook the other day but I don't know if anyone looked. The wacky stuff they say about Sayville and corelation to Sabrina the witch, yes Melissa Joan hart did live in Sayville and then harry Potter. Just check it out.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Sodomy/gayville.htm

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I did go to that web site. Was that weird or what? I didn't comment because I just didn't know what to say!!

Trish Fahner Photography said...

i LOOKED TOO! Sayville had it's share of famous folks so none of this surprises me...pretty cool actually!