Saturday, February 28, 2009

No photos at the moment. I have made some cards this week just to lazy to take pics and post.
Alex made the JV soccer team! She is very excited and it really is an accomplishment being that she is an eighth grader. So now the work begins, school, practice games and I am sure there will be a ton of them.

We did look and drive some new cars this week, we have narrowed the choice but just can"t make a final decision on the style. We both really like the civic hybrid, I like the appearance better than the Prius. I drove both and they are both great handling cars. It is a little strange to get to a stop light and the engine just cuts off, that is something I guess you get used to. We also like the Toyota Rav4. Neat drive! Kevin leaves first thing tomorrow and Alex has a soccer tournament all afternoon so I am not sure a new car will be purchased this weekend. It might just have to wait until Kev is home the next time. I will keep you all posted.

I am about to go enjoy a morning glory muffin I made yesterday. lots of good things in those.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Good for Alex!! Hurray!!
Re the car: Consider the 2 4-legged creatures who are bound to travel a lot with you. I'd go for the RAV and if they have 2 sizes the bigger one. Also, The Mazda 5 Crossover has 3 rows of seats and "van-style" sliding doors. Take a look at it. Big enough without being too big, I think. There's my 2 cents!