Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Here is my bunco group, they are a fun bunch of ladies. Each one is near and dear, I can't believe I will be a part of this group for 5 years this summer! Some have left and we have added new, we always have fun and a lot of laughs.
I look forward to this group of ladies every month. We all talk about getting together more often but somehow life gets in the way.
Back row l to r
Joanna, Karen, Jennifer, Tee, Josie, Laurie
Front
Donna, Kimmie, Debbie and Me!
Laurie hosted last night, and her husband Mark was there to help her(what a guy!) She made an amazing Hungarian goulash so yummy! Then red velvet cake for dessert. These ladies are my escape from my typical life of running all over with Alex and I appreciate all the months I have gotten to enjoy. Thank you for including me right from the start.

1 comment:

Roubiceks said...

That's so great! I need to join something. ANYTHING! Just to fill in in-between my visits with Jen.