Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have finished the weekend tired and wanting to go to bed before 10. I painted Alex's room this weekend, it looks awesome and I have many things to do to finish "the look" we want. I love the color we painted called violet stone from benjamin moore. I thought I needed a primer to hide the neon green the room was. But the very wise guy from the paint store suggested I get a primer tinted with the color I was painting. Brilliant! Only one coat of primer and one coat of paint and it was finished. I did the primer yesterday and the paint this morning. It dried beautifully. So when I finish a few more details I will post some pics. I used to love to paint but now my hands just hurt for days after. Thanks Mom for the "arthuritis"!

Good night to all

3 comments:

momjeans said...

can't wait to see it!

Carol said...

I hear you on the hand pain, I get the same thing and I first noticed it when I was painting! Anyway, can't wait to see the finished room!!

Trish Fahner Photography said...

Violet stone...that sounds so very soothing...can you come and paint my room next weekend???? Please>???