Sunday, February 1, 2009

Very sad blogging!

I have been a very bad blogger of late. I have in my defense very busy with the having the time of my life getting to spend some quality time with my family. I enjoyed their visits more than I can say. It has been very nice to get to know Chris and Mary Catherine a little better. I hope they all enjoyed their time in the "country".
Avery and Matilda are so sweet and are so much fun , I love the stages they are in. Their smiles can light up a room!
I will post some pics, I feel like I have been going a hundred miles an hour lately and yesterday when I really did not have a minute to spare Ted decided to eat something (we don't know what)and got very sick. We took him to a the vet, he really was fine but whatever he ate made him violently ill! It was kind of scary.
We are having the Mckeague's over for Super bowl today. Football is a sport I really could care less about, but I think it is more for me about getting together with friends and eating!
I really want to start stamping again, since Christmas I have barely touched my ink and stamps.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hey there. I'm so sorry about Ted, but I am glad to hear he is ok. As far as the Super Bowl, have fun. It's not always about the actual game. I love the commercials, personally. Have a great time. Is Kev home?

momjeans said...

poor ted! matilda sends a big old baby kiss his way...

i'm finally getting around to uploading photos from our visit while brad watches the game tonight, so hopefully i'll have some up to share soon! :)

xo