Tuesday, February 17, 2009




Peeky peeky!!
Here is just the start to getting Alex's room done over. Instead of buying the Pottery barn's $80.00
per panel curtain. I decided that I could use Target panels that came in a pair for $17.99. So with $5.00 of ribbon a little stitch witchery(iron on adhesive) I think they came out OK! I have a long way to go with the details like lamps accessories etc... We both love the color the bedding doesn't even come in until after March 12th, so we have some time to play with. I am so glad the green is gone! Thought I would let you all see what I have been doing since Saturday.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Here is a link to show the true PB panels
http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3276/index.cfm?pkey=crugs-windows-all

2 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

It really looks great mom. I can wait to see the finished room.

Carol said...

I love the color. I went to PB Teen, the day I talked to you and checked out the bedding. Very cool. You did a great job on the curtains. Can't wait to see the finished room!!