Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's beginning to resemble Christmas!



This is sadly the only tree we have up right now. I have not decided if I will wait until Kevin gets home next week to put a real one up or do it myself this week. We have been very busy of late and the effort into decorating has been somewhat lame. I am not feeling the whole Christmas thing right now. It used to be a favorite time of year but but that has changed. I am trying to get excited and I will keep working on it.







I think it is time to retire the reindeer, I know two people that might like him, so I guess I might have to think of a number of one to ten and the one that gets the closest, you know how it's played. I am pretty sure I see Mary Catherine and Chris just shaking their heads in protest over wanting this thing in their homes. I will apologize in advance!
We might just want to take turns, sort of like the families that mail the fruit cake back and forth for years. Anyway, I put him up and this will be the last year in my home, I have a hard time remembering how long we have had him. I think I made this guy way back in Bayport! So early 80's, do you see a mullet!!
I will be better at posting, I am just glad I finally got my Christmas cards in the mail!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

I haven't put up a single Christmas item at all. I'm getting ready for my trip and hopefully it will bring an attitude adjustment.
You really need to put a cloth or SOMETHING under that little tree on the table.

The Lowe Family said...

8! and I don't care if Chris starts screaming NO in my ear, I still want it. I always said that mullets were going to make a comeback at some point!

momjeans said...

I pick #3. Rhonda the red nose reindeer is F'ing mine! I will seriously poison the lowe family Egg Nog!

love
brad

momjeans said...

i would be honored to host rhonda the reindeer, even if i have to trade it with jen every other year. :)

mary catherine