Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This is a picture of Jen, probably 1997, a junior in High school sitting in front of Brad's lap top. I have gone through some old pics and I am loving all of these. I will have fun if Jen and Brad decide they want to share these with their spouses. Lots of pics with Brad and his pink clothes and Jen of course with her 80's look! Feel free to comment!

I am very excited that I will have visitors next month and I can be a Grandma to the most beautiful girls in our home!

Time for this Grandma to get to bed.

{hugs}

2 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

Where are the picture of you with your 80's hair or shall I call it the 80's mullet. Watch out payback is a BIATCH!!!

momjeans said...

we are so excited to visit--and i will expect a full display of any ridiculous photos of brad. :)