Friday, December 5, 2008

Too much bball already!

Gosh it has only been a couple of weeks and I am already tired of running around for bball.
Yesterday I was the designated parent to supply dinner for the team and coaches. I made baked ziti, salad and garlic toast. Pretty easy, but then there was transporting it all, setting up cleaning up and then transporting all back to the car in time to drive to Appomattox ,a 45 minute drive from here. Game at 6, of course watch a period of Varsity and drive home.
I seem to spend a lot of time waiting to pick up or take to the high school lately. I really am not complaining(I know what else would one call it). However, this is just the beginning of the season. I will have some pictures to post soon, I just have to remember to take the camera out the purse at the games.

I have had some interest in my coffee cake of late, Brad says he would like that as a Christmas gift!
Peter, Elise and their kids liked it also. I will post the recipe tomorrow.

I am so far behind on making my Christmas cards, I have quite a few made but just can't get the inspiration to make the rest. I will of course, I have never been one to do it all in the last minute. Oh well time for bed and yes more basketball tomorrow!

{hugs}

No comments: