Monday, December 22, 2008

Still crafting


Sorry I have been so short on posts. I am almost down to the wire for Christmas creativity.
Gloria got here last night and all is well, she looks well and is fighting a little cold. Spirited as ever she is enjoying Ted and I am sure will undo all the training I have done thus far(not much)!
He actually took a piece of toast right off her plate this morning and she never noticed. Don't worry, he did get scolded. I don't really have a chance with Kev and his Mom here, both Reilly and now Ted will be spoiled with PB toast. Alex and I do not share our meals, because once we start we will have four eyes staring at us.
Anyway, I have been busy putting together a project for a little get together Alex is having tomorrow at the Mckeague's. The girls are going to make altered picture frames. I will get some pics of the event so you can see.
Here are some tags I have made for gifts. Hope you are all taking to time to enjoy, I am actually looking forward to the day after Christmas, when I have done all the cooking, baking, wrapping
and cleaning up. But after all, that is what the holiday's are all about.

{hugs}

No comments: