Monday, December 1, 2008

We are back to reality, almost! Alex went back to school today and Kev leaves Wed am for his trek back to Richland. He will only be gone for about two weeks, I guess I can cope with that. Basketball gets into full swing this week. Games on Tues, Thurs and Sat, on Sunday we continue with indoor soccer. I will get some pictures of that sport. The girls really seem to enjoy playing, maybe because it really is just playing and having fun!

I need to start some Christmas shopping and finally getting all my cards done. I am also thinking about baking some, although I think it will be a very quiet holiday season. Gloria will be here for Christmas, my bunco group seems to have disbanded and of course with Kev out of town no holiday parties to attend. I have asked to go to Biltmore estate in Asheville NC for my birthday. So I am hoping a certain someone can make that happen. That is a place I have wanted to go since our Knoxville days, I am excited at the thought that it might actually happen.

Oh well off to clean the car, it is just gross.

{hugs}

PS: Happy December!!

No comments: